Sunday, February 6, 2011

Day 5 - A song that reminds you of someone

30 Day Music Challenge
Click here to see the entire list.


When Rod and I were dating, we would spend countless hours exploring the world together with our cameras. His passion and excitement for photography was infectious ... and inspiring. I remember watching him effortlessly create the most amazing images and then motivating me to do the same. I learned a lot from him and I'd like to think from that shared time, he learned something from me as well.

I look back on our early dating years with great affection. And as every great memory seems to have a soundtrack attached to it ... ours would be that of Paul Simon and (appropriately) Kodachrome. This easy, melodic tune played endlessly during our adventures and those shared experiences is where we fell in love.

So, this song is for you, Rod ... the man who taught me to love the light.


Kodachrome by Paul Simon



What song reminds you of someone?

No comments:

Post a Comment