Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Day 1 - Your favorite song

30 Day Music Challenge
Click here to see the entire list.

It's funny how excited I have been to begin this challenge ... only to find myself stumped by the first day! There are so many different types of music I enjoy, how can I possibly narrow it down to just one great song? Picking one favorite is so definitive. So, while my one favorite may elude me ... I will leave you with a few songs that I never tire of, can listen to no matter the mood I'm in and always brings about the comfort of 'coming home.'


I listen to this song a lot ... I love the rhythm and bluesy sound of Norah Jones. I would call this my relaxin' and chillin' song.

Turn Me On by Norah Jones




This next song is my 'I'm ready to face the world' song, not so much in the words but the music itself makes me feel strong and empowered ... plus, who can deny it's just a really great song!

Sweet Home Alabama by Lynyrd Skynyrd




This song is currently on the radio and I think I love it so much because its melody is light and easy like walking around in a daydream ... plus I just love the drums in it.

Rhythm of Love by Plain White T's



What's your favorite song?

No comments:

Post a Comment